1. Bring your car to the original dealership, a nearby dealership or any licensed repair shop.
2. Provide the service advisor with your Advantage Auto Protection contract information and ID, prior to the repair. Keep your service and maintenance records handy, in case you are asked for them.
3. You may need to authorize “teardown” or diagnosis time to the repair facility in order for them to fully assess and itemize the cause end extent of the failure(s) to your car.
4. The service advisor will call Advantage Auto at (1473) 800-3325 to get approval for the claim.
5. Once the repair is approved, complete, and the repair order is sent to Advantage Auto, we will pay the repair shop directly.
How to File a Claim
Getting your car fixed couldn’t be any easier with Advantage Auto®. All you have to do is follow the simple steps for your product type, below.
|AAPC Car Guard Silver Covers|
|AAPC Car Guard Gold Covers|
|AAPC Car Guard Platinum Covers|
|Renew My Contract|
|How to File a Claim|
|How to Transfer My Contract|
|Car Care and Maintenance|